The National Research Centre for the Working Environment (NRCWE) is a national research institute under the Danish Ministry of Employment.
- provide consultancy services within the institute’s core areas;
- communicate research-based knowledge to workplaces, authorities, the social partners and health & safety consultants;
- participate in the training of researchers and educational activities at the universities within its core areas;
- perform tasks for the authorities;
- perform development work that has a clear social mission.