- Basics of the Occupational Safety and Health of the Russian Federation. Federal low. Moscow, 1999, (in Russian).
- Belyakov N.A., Mikhaylovich V.A., Khmelnitskiy O.K., Sherbo A.P. Imperor's Clinical Institute of the Grand Princess Elena Pavlovna. Russian School of the Postgraduate Medical Training (1885-1917). Ed. Prof. N.A. Belyakov. Saint-Petersburg, MAPS, 1999 (in Russian).
- Boyko I. V., Petruk U.A., Ivanova F.A. and other. Occupational morbidity in Leningrad- Saint-Petersburg for the period of 15 years (1982-1996). (Review of statistics and investigations). Saint-Petersburg, Medical Academy of Postgraduate Studies, 1998 (in Russian).
- Constitution of Russian Federation. Moscow, Prospect, 2000 (in Russian).
- Decree on work places attestation in respect to the working conditions. Decree N 12. Saint-Petersburg, 2000 (in Russian).
- Economics. Statizdat, Moscow, 1999 (in Russian).
- Federal law on obligatory social insurance from accidents and occupational diseases. Moscow, Scientific Center of Trade Unions, 1998 (in Russian).
- Federal law on sanitary epidemiological wellbeing of population. Approved by Duma, 12 March, 1999. Moscow, Os'89, 1999 (in Russian).
- Global strategy on Occupational Health. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1995.
- Health 21 - health for all in the 21st century. European Health for All Series N 5. Copenhagen, World Health Organization, Regional Office for Eurrope, 1998.
- Izmerov N.F. Past, present and future of occupational pathology. Meditsina truda and promishlennaya ecologiya, Moscow, Meditsina, N 1, pp 1-9, 2001 (in Russian).
- Labour code of Russian Federation. Official text on 15 February 1999. Moscow, Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation, 1999 (in Russian).
- Maximum Allowable Concentrations (MAC) of hazardous substances in the air of working zone. Federal sanitary rules, norms and hygienic reglaments. GN 2.2.5. 1313-03. Moscow, Ministry of Health of Russia, 2003 (in Russian).
- Mikheev M.I. New epidemics - the challenge for International health work. New epidemics in occupational health. Proceedings of the International Symposium on New Epidemics in Occupational Health, 16-19 May 1994. Helsinki, Finland. Eds: J.Rantanen, S.Lehtinen, Kalimo, H.Vainio, E.Viikari-Juntura. Helsinki, Finish Institute of Occupational Healt1994, pp 27-33.
- Mikheev M..I. Toward WHO- recommended occupational exposure limits. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Human Health and Environment, 25-30 September, 1994, Salsomaggiore Terme (Parma), Italy. Eds: A. Mutti, P.I.Chambers, C.M. Chambers. Elsvier, 1995, pp 183-187.
- Mikheev M. Approach to Health, Environment and Safety Performance in Enterprises of Russia. Health Management in Enterprises. Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Meeting of the Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety. Berlin, 18-19 November 1999. Dortmund/Berlin, Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 2000, pp 111-112.
- Mikheev M. WHO strategy for the beginning of the 21-st century. Proceedings of the conference: Social and preventive medicine on the centuries frontiers. MAPS, Caint-Petersburg, 2001, p. 20-24.
- Mikheev M., Shlyakhetsky N., Retnev V. Occupational Health in the Russian Federation. Occupational Medicin. State of the art reviews. Gest Editor Josef LaDou Philadelphia, Lulay -September,2002, p.469-479.
- Occupational morbidity in Russian Federation in 2005. Official document Edited by prof. Fokina M.V. Federal Centre for Hygiene and Epidemiology of Rocpotrebnadzor , 2006, 42ps. (in Russian)
- Pashin N.P. Conditions of work and labour safety in Russian Federation in 2005 and in the first part of 2006. Problems and their solutions (Internet, in Russian).